This is a great healthy salad recipe that is light and filling. Perfect for adding with some nuts, tempeh, or grilled Halloumi cheese.
1 large cauliflower, chopped into small florets
3 cups loosely packed parsley, basil, thyme
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
4 green onions, chopped
3 Tbs lemon juice
2 Tbs sunflower seed oil
salt and pepper, to taste
¼ cup nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place cauliflower on the baking sheet and toss will sunflower seed oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast in the center of the oven for 20 minutes, tossing half way through. Set aside to cool.
- In a food processor, pulse the parsley, basil, and thyme until chopped and place in a medium bowl. Pulse the cooled cauliflower in the food processor until it is finely chopped.
- Add the cauliflower, tomatoes, green onion, lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper to the herbs. Toss until combined. Mix in nutritional yeast and any other desired toppings.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for at least an hour prior to serving.
Nutritional Facts: per serving
168 cal; 8g total fat (1g sat fat); 21g carb; 232mg sod; 9g fiber; 8g protein; 8g sugars