These wraps are perfect for a picnic or weekend lunch. They are light and filling and are super easy to make. It also makes plenty of vegetables that you can mix with rice or quinoa later for another meal. I used the WraP Original wraps for this recipe which not only adds a bit more flavor but holds everything together super well. I personally believe these are some of the best gluten free wraps I have used.
1lb. carrots, trimmed and cut lengthwise into sticks
12oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
1 small broccoli head, cut into small florets
2 Tbs sunflower oil
2 ripe avocados
salt and pepper, to taste
½ fresh lemon, juiced
4 gluten free wraps
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Combine carrots, tomatoes, onion, broccoli, and oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Mash avocados well. Add to a bowl with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Warm a tortilla for 30 seconds on a skillet or in a microwave. Spread ¼ of the avocado cream on the tortilla. Top with vegetables and finish with some sunflower greens.
- Gently roll wrap and slice in half to serve.
Nutritional Facts: per serving
241 cal; 4g protein; 17g total fat (2g sat fat); 22g carb; 0mg chol; 90mg sod; 9g fiber; 8g sugars