1¼ cup dark chocolate chips, divided
½ teaspoon peppermint extract
2 Tablespoons coconut milk
2 cups unsweetened dried shredded coconut
dried cranberries, chopped
- Melt the ¾ cup of the chocolate chips in a bowl over simmering water (double boiler).
- Mix in the peppermint extract and coconut milk to the melted chocolate until smooth. Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil if it gets too thick.
- Line a 9-inch pan with a large piece of parchment paper. Cover the bottom and sides of the pan. Spread the chocolate across the bottom of the pan. Freeze or refrigerate until chocolate sets.
- Process coconut in a food processor until the coconut turns into a smooth creamy paste. And smooth over melted chocolate. Freeze or refrigerate until coconut layer sets.
- Melt the remaining ½ cup of the chocolate chips. Pour chocolate over the coconut layer. Place dried cranberries and crushed peppermint candies on top. Freeze until it becomes very hard. Break bark into several pieces.